Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Cooking Light. March 2003
- 2 (10 ounce) packages fresh spinach, divided
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Steam half of spinach, covered, for 5 minutes or until the spinach wilts; place steamed spinach in a colander.
- Repeat procedure with remaining spinach. Cool slightly, and squeeze dry.
- Place spinach in a bowl. Add onions and remaining ingredients; toss mixture well to combine. Serve chilled or at room temperature.