1/1 Photo of Seasoned Shredded Slow Cooker Pork
4 hrs 5 mins
This recipe is so simple that it is almost embarrassing. But the end result is a very tender and flavorful meat. The spices enhance the flavor of the pork without making it spicy at all. Can be used in tacos, burritos, on a sandwich bun, or with its sauce can be served over rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 lbs pork butt or 2 -3 lbs pork loin or 2 -3 lbs boneless country-style ribs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (35 g) package taco seasoning mix
- 1Place meat in a slow cooker and add water.
- 2Sprinkle taco seasoning mix over meat.
- 3Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours OR low for 6-8 hours.
- 4Shred meat with two forks and return to pot for 5 minutes more.
- 5Serve as suggested above.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seasoned Shredded Slow Cooker Pork
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.6
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 99.7 mg
- Sodium 92.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 28.3 g