Recipe by Mindi Bunch
Great snack to have on hand. Our kids love them!
Top Review by Danine
SO GOOD. I'm not kidding, I've made these about 6 times in the past week b/c we are TRULY addicted. I think my husband at the WHOLE box of crackers one night, lol. I reduced the cayenne by 1/2 tsp just to reduce the heat a little and I didn't have sesame so I did without and these are still DYNOMITE!
- 1 box saltine crackers
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 package hidden vally ranch dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Empty entire contents of cracker box into a 1 gallon ziplock baggie.
- Set aside.
- Mix canola and dry ingredients until well blended.
- Pour over saltines.
- Close the bag and shake well until crackers are coated.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Store in an air-tight container.