1/1 Photo of Seasoned Roast Vegetables
2 hrs 15 mins
When my husband does a roast on his BBQ rotisserie I do the veggies like this to save on dishes, everything altogether in the one pan. I usually use a spring vegetable soup mix but french onion is also delish! Experiment with different soup mixes according to your mood!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place vegetables in a pan.
- 2Combine soup mix & water and pour over vegetables, add olive oil.
- 3Stir vegetables to get an even coating.
- 4Bake at 180.C for approx 2 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- 5Check and stir the veggies every half hour or so to avoid them sticking and add more water if necessary.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seasoned Roast Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.1
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 375.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: