Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a recipe that one of the girls I work with brought in. A very tasty little snack! I'm not sure where she got the recipe fun, but we all enjoyed it. You can use pretzels in place of the crackers.
- 2 (9 ounce) boxes Ritz Bits mini cheese crackers
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (1 ounce) packages Hidden Valley Ranch dip
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, dip mix, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
- Pour butter mixture over crackers, stir well.
- Place in shallow baking pan.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Store in airtight container .