Recipe by l0vetw0c00k
Great for holiday gifts. Multiply recipe and divide prepared mixture into 1 cup amounts, put in decorative jars or just zipper bags with the preparation directions attached. Good to keep on hand for yourself too!
- 3 cups uncooked long grain rice
- 1⁄4 cup dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Recipe makes 3 cups.
- Divide prepared mixture into 1 cup portions to give as gifts.
- Put in airtight containers.
- Recipe can be multiplied.
- Directions for gift card:Bring 2 cups water and 1 T butter or margarine to boil.
- Stir in rice mix.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is done.
- Makes 6 servings, 1/2 cup each.