Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for holiday gifts. Multiply recipe and divide prepared mixture into 1 cup amounts, put in decorative jars or just zipper bags with the preparation directions attached. Good to keep on hand for yourself too!
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Recipe makes 3 cups.
- Divide prepared mixture into 1 cup portions to give as gifts.
- Put in airtight containers.
- Recipe can be multiplied.
- Directions for gift card:Bring 2 cups water and 1 T butter or margarine to boil.
- Stir in rice mix.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is done.
- Makes 6 servings, 1/2 cup each.
This did not suit my taste buds, but my boyfriend loved it.
Just what I've been looking for. The rice is so good, the seasoning makes the difference. Goes great with any dish, no gravy needed.
Great recipe for rice mix. We really enjoyed this since it is so low in sodium and still tasty! Tony