Recipe by bake_a_holic
Gravy made from the drippings of this boneless beef rib roast is exceptional. You can also use a rib eye roast with excellent results.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (3 -4 lb) boneless beef rib roast
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the seasonings; rub over roast. Place roast fat side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 2-2 1/2 hours or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium rare, a meat thermometer should read 145, medium, 160, well done, 170).
- Remove to a warm serving platter. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before carving.