- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (3 -4 lb) boneless beef ribs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the seasonings; rub over roast. Place roast fat side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 1 3/4 hours to 2 1/2 hours or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°F, medium 160°F, well-done 170°F).
- Remove to a warm serving platter. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before carving.