Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Smart and Final, Costco Stores carries the large bags of pretzels. Von's is the only grocery store I have found the popcorn oil in. Oil only comes in 16 oz bottle only. Addicting!
- 2 lbs pretzels
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package ranch dressing
- 12 ounces Orivlle Redenbacher popcorn oil
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl, pour in pretzels then oil.
- Toss together and keep tossing to cover pretzels, many, many, many times.
- Spread the seasoned Pretzels on cooking sheet pans let set overnight.