Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is one my great grandmother used to bring to every party! It wasn't a family party until her pretzels were on the table! these are delicious and have made many many times.
- 30 ounces pretzels
- 1 (16 ounce) bottleorville redenbacher popcorn oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix together oil, dressing and seasonings.
- Pour over pretzels
- Shake well every few hours (or whenever you remember) until seasonings well coated and oil mostly absorbed.
- Note: This makes a lot of preztels, find a very large container and make sure it has a tight sealed lid!
I make these often just as listed! When I bring them into work the whole batch is gone by the end of the day. A few tips-use the stick pretzels so you can break them easy before making so the seasoning soaks in. Also-I make them 24 hours in advance and shake them ever time I walk by so they get a chance to get fully coated. Then I proceed to feed my face!!!
Always a favorite! However I use a packet of Good Seasons Italian dressing instead of the Hidden Valley Ranch. Extra flavor than the ranch.
These are delicious! I tweak a few things though. Break the pretzels really good before adding the other ingredients. It makes a huge difference in the taste, because all the good stuff soaks in. I also use 1T of dill, instead of 2tsps. You can flip the bag, up-down, side-to-side, whenever you think about it. Enjoy!