Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I make this for all of my big events. I have no idea how many this actually serves - but I do know that this is one of my most requested recipes.
- 40 ounces fat free pretzels
- 15 ounces mixed nuts
- 16 ounces popcorn butter-flavored oil
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients in order, in a large bowl and stir until well combined.
- Let pretzels stand for atleast three or four hours, stirring every hour or so from the bottom to make sure that the topping doesn't settle on the bottom of the bowl before it has "dried". Depending on the weather and humidity, it could take up to a day, just stir the mix every couple of hours.You could also put the mix in large ziplock baggies and shake it up instead of stirring if that is easier.
- Store in an air-tight container.
This snack absolutely POPS with flavor. I waited for 2 days for this to "dry", and found it a bit oily, but it still tasted fantastic. Thanks for sharing! Made for PAC Fall 2008.