1/2 Photos of Seasoned Potato Slices
These simple potato slices make a nice quick snack, or an easy side dish. I like to serve them with burgers or hot dogs , as a healthy substitute for greasy french fries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice potato cross-wise into very thin slices.
- 2Spray a baking pan with cooking spray (or brush lightly with oil).
- 3Arrange potato slices in a single layer on baking pan.
- 4Spray potato slices with cooking spray (or brush lightly with oil).
- 5Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- 6Broil in oven for 5 minutes.
- 7Turn potato slices over, and sprinkle other side with seasoned salt.
- 8Broil 3-5 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seasoned Potato Slices
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g