Recipe by gertc96
I found this in a quick cooking magazine that my mom gave me.... It sounded pretty good.... I haven't tried it yet, but will update here as soon as I do....
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cubed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup beer (additional) or 1⁄4 cup chicken broth (additional)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook and stir the potatoes in butter over medium-high heat until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- Add red pepper, onion and green pepper if desired. Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Combine the broth, beer or additional broth and brown sugar if desired; pour over vegetables.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until tender.