Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Careful - these can be addictive!
Make and share this Seasoned Oyster Crackers recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (12 ounce) packages oyster crackers (small, round "soup" crackers)
- 1 cup oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 package hidden valley ranch dressing mix (not prepared)
- Empty crackers into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine oil& seasonings; pour over crackers& mix well to coat.
- Let sit 1 hour before serving.
This was so easy to make. Very tasty! Disappeared at our party!
Thanks for this great recipe--easy to make and wonderful for a group, which is how I plan to use it. Been searching my recipes and couldn't find it, but I remember how good it is.
Usually make these at Christmas time. Very easy. During the hour setting time, I mix up the crackers and seasonings every 20 minutes.