1/1 Photo of Seasoned Oyster Crackers
Mary Scheffert's Note:
Careful - these can be addictive!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (12 ounce) packages oyster crackers (small, round "soup" crackers)
- 1 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 package hidden valley ranch dressing mix (not prepared)
- 1Empty crackers into a large mixing bowl.
- 2Combine oil& seasonings; pour over crackers& mix well to coat.
- 3Let sit 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seasoned Oyster Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (902 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.8
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 304.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix