Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend always had these oyster crackers that his mom made with him in his lunch. They were so delicious everyone asked him for the recipe so we could make them at home. Not a great diet food, but it's an awesome treat! Fairly quick & very easy. Only a couple ingredients! If it seems like there's a bit too much oil, you can always use as little as you like, but bear in mind that it must coat all the crackers!
- 12 ounces of plain oyster crackers
- 2⁄3 cup oil (I use canola, but vegetable is fine)
- 1 (1 ounce) packagepowdered ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 -2 teaspoon dill
- Mill all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Let set for a 1/2 hour-45 minutes.
These are really good and addicting. Also easy to make! Thanks for a great snack!
I made these for our vacation to take into the parks with us. Perfect snack midday. I love the flavor of these andthey were so easy to make. Thank you for posting.
Yummy and so addicting! Great snack to keep on hand (if it doesn't all get eaten right away).