These fries are awesome! Perfectly seasoned and crispy. Great as a side to a sandwich, or burger!
Make and share this Seasoned Oven Fries recipe from Food.com.
- 5 russet potatoes, Skin on, Scrubbed Clean and cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon mccormick McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- fresh ground black pepper
- Soak cut potatoes in cold water for 10 minutes. Drain and pat dry with paper towel then transfer to large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients except salt, toss well to combine.
- Meanwhile, line a large baking sheet with foil. Place baking sheet in oven, preheat oven and baking sheet to 375 for 10 minutes.
- Remove preheated baking sheet from oven, pour fries onto baking sheet (being careful not to burn yourself baking sheet will be hot). Arrange fries in a single layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes, raise temperature to 425 and bake for another 10 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with salt (this step is optional but I highly recommend it).
- Note: You can flip the fries half way through the cooking process if you'd like. But I don't feel it's necessary, so no flipping here!