Recipe by FloridaNative
These little potatoes are especially delicious with grilled beef and chicken dishes. Serve with a fresh green salad. From Southern Living Cooking Light.
- 680.38 g new potatoes
- 2.46 ml dried dill
- 44.37 ml butter
- 44.37 ml chopped fresh parsley or 14.79 ml dried parsley
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh chives or 4.92 ml dried chives
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash potatoes, and peel a 1/2-inch strip around center of each.
- Combine potatoes and dillweed in a saucepan, cover with water and cook 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain water from potatoes.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over hot potatoes, stirring gently until coated.