Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These little potatoes are especially delicious with grilled beef and chicken dishes. Serve with a fresh green salad. From Southern Living Cooking Light.
- 680.38 g new potatoes
- 2.46 ml dried dill
- 44.37 ml butter
- 44.37 ml chopped fresh parsley or 14.79 ml dried parsley
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh chives or 4.92 ml dried chives
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- Wash potatoes, and peel a 1/2-inch strip around center of each.
- Combine potatoes and dillweed in a saucepan, cover with water and cook 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain water from potatoes.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over hot potatoes, stirring gently until coated.
Simple to make and delicious! Perfect side for just about anything. Thanks for sharing! Made for ZWT.
Since it is summer I opted for all fresh herbs: dill, parsley, chives (from our garden!). I like the technique for cooking the potatoes with the fresh dill. Interesting! Used a variety of small potatoes but not just red. Served the potatoes at room temperature along with our main dish of pan grilled chicken and a crisp salad. Reviewed for ZWT 8.
So easy to make and so good. I made as written using baby red potatoes. Will definitely make again. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWt 8.