Recipe by FloridaNative
These little potatoes are especially delicious with grilled beef and chicken dishes. Serve with a fresh green salad. From Southern Living Cooking Light.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs new potatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives or 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash potatoes, and peel a 1/2-inch strip around center of each.
- Combine potatoes and dillweed in a saucepan, cover with water and cook 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain water from potatoes.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over hot potatoes, stirring gently until coated.