Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
OAMC Once A Month Cooking recipe.
- 3 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packages taco seasoning mix
- In Dutch oven or 12 inch skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
- Reduce heat to medium. Stir in seasoning mix. Cook 5 minutes or until flavors are blended, stirring frequently. Cool 5 minutes.
- Spoon beef onto wax-lined 15x10x1 inch baking pan, breaking apart as necessary. Freeze about 1 hour or until firm, stirring once.
- Divide mixture into resealable quart-sized freezer plastic bags with about 2 cups in each. Seal bags; label. Freeze up to 2 months.