Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
1001 More Low Fat Recipes Serves 6
- cooking spray
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 small jalapeno chile, minced
- 2 (850.48 g) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 473.18 ml vegetable broth
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 78.07 ml finely chopped cilantro leaf
- salt and pepper
- Sauté onions, garlic and jalapeno in skillet until tender, 3-4 minutes.
- Add beans and broth to skillet; cook over medium heat, coarsely mashing beans with a fork. Stir in cumin and cilantro. Season to taste with salt and pepper.