Recipe by Marsha D.
I got this recipe from Mrs. Dash seasonings and changed a few ingredients to what I had on hand at the time. They were so good that I wanted to make sure I have the recipe saved for future times. I did mine in a skillet but can be done on the grill or even in the oven.
- 1 lb ground white turkey meat
- 1 cup garlic and herb-seasoned breadcrumbs (can use fresh bread crumbs)
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 tablespoon garlic and herb seasoning, blend
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning, blend
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients expect cooking spray in a medium size bowl.
- Cover bowl and place in ref. and chill 5-10 minutes.
- Heat skillet, grill, or oven (400' ).
- Patty out meat mixture into 4 to 6 patties, depending on how big you like your burger.
- Spray burgers with cooking spray and place on grill, in skillet, or on a broiler pan that is slightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook burgers to your desired doneness or no longer pinkish inside.
- Serve with your favorite burger items such as tomato, lettuce, onion and pickles.