Marsha D.'s Note:
I got this recipe from Mrs. Dash seasonings and changed a few ingredients to what I had on hand at the time. They were so good that I wanted to make sure I have the recipe saved for future times. I did mine in a skillet but can be done on the grill or even in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients expect cooking spray in a medium size bowl.
- 2Cover bowl and place in ref. and chill 5-10 minutes.
- 3Heat skillet, grill, or oven (400' ).
- 4Patty out meat mixture into 4 to 6 patties, depending on how big you like your burger.
- 5Spray burgers with cooking spray and place on grill, in skillet, or on a broiler pan that is slightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- 6Cook burgers to your desired doneness or no longer pinkish inside.
- 7Serve with your favorite burger items such as tomato, lettuce, onion and pickles.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seasoned Lemon Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.9
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 121.2 mg
- Sodium 616.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 32.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic and herb seasoning
lemon pepper seasoning