1/1 Photo of Seasoned Hard Pretzels
This recipe is adapted from a submission by Sharon Roth in the Fairplay Wilderness Camp School cookbook in Westminster, SC. My son Anthony attended the camp from 2000-2002. These are great taken on camping and fishing trips as they keep well once cooled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g hard pretzel (one pound box large type pretzels)
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 28.34 g package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 177.44 ml oil
- 118.29 ml yellow mustard, warmed (or 2bleu's Sweet Mustard Sauce for Pretzels and More! for an added treat)
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F Break pretzels into bite size peices.
- 2Mix the garlic powder and dry dressing mix. Add oil and stir. Pour mixture over pretzels.
- 3Toss gently to coat then let stand 10 minutes. Stir again and let stand again for another 10 minutes.
- 4Spread on cookie sheet in a single layer and bake for 7 minutes.
- 5Turn pretzels and bake another 7 minutes. Serve with warm mustard.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seasoned Hard Pretzels
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.3
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 862.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 6.1 g