Recipe by 2Bleu
This recipe is adapted from a submission by Sharon Roth in the Fairplay Wilderness Camp School cookbook in Westminster, SC. My son Anthony attended the camp from 2000-2002. These are great taken on camping and fishing trips as they keep well once cooled.
Top Review by Southern Bug
These were DELICIOUS with your mustard dipping sauce!!! Perfect for watching football. Everyone loved the flavors. I didn't deviate at all from the recipe. This will be a definite repeat for parties.
- 453.59 g hard pretzel (one pound box large type pretzels)
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 28.34 g package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 177.44 ml oil
- 118.29 ml yellow mustard, warmed (or 2bleu's Sweet Mustard Sauce for Pretzels and More! for an added treat)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F Break pretzels into bite size peices.
- Mix the garlic powder and dry dressing mix. Add oil and stir. Pour mixture over pretzels.
- Toss gently to coat then let stand 10 minutes. Stir again and let stand again for another 10 minutes.
- Spread on cookie sheet in a single layer and bake for 7 minutes.
- Turn pretzels and bake another 7 minutes. Serve with warm mustard.