Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
Time to start using the grill again and found this recipe in a Pillsbury cookbook
- 2 lbs red potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. If potatoes ar large, cut in half or quarter for uniform pieces. Place potatoes in an 8 " square disposable foil pan.
- In small bowl, mix butter, garlic and salt together. Pour over potatoes. Cover pan with foil.
- When grill is heated, place potatoes on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill over medium coals. Cook 35 - 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring potatoes several times during cooking.
- Could also make a foil pocket and seal tightly and turn over several times during cooking.