Recipe by CarpenterGirl
I can't believe no one has posted this yet! These are so good. My 3 year old won't eat the plain ones out of the bag anymore because of this!
Top Review by Froggus.
i used mini-saltines, as that's what i had on hand .. and i couldn't stop noshing before they even got in to the oven! i did use red pepper flakes in place of the cayenne, and added grated parmesan, but stuck to the rest of the recipe precisely. DELICIOUS! will make again, indefinitely.
- 18 ounces cheddar cheese goldfish crackers
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 3 teaspoons dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place crackers in a large bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle over crackers and toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to a large baking pan.
- Bake at 250 degrees for about 15 - 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container.