Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I can't believe no one has posted this yet! These are so good. My 3 year old won't eat the plain ones out of the bag anymore because of this!
- 18 ounces cheddar cheese goldfish crackers
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 3 teaspoons dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- Place crackers in a large bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle over crackers and toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to a large baking pan.
- Bake at 250 degrees for about 15 - 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container.
i used mini-saltines, as that's what i had on hand .. and i couldn't stop noshing before they even got in to the oven! i did use red pepper flakes in place of the cayenne, and added grated parmesan, but stuck to the rest of the recipe precisely. DELICIOUS! will make again, indefinitely.
Wow!!! I hate goldfish crackers, but I decided to make this for my son and his friends. These are so addictive and unbelievably good. I can't stop going back and going to get some to eat. I never thought I would like goldfish crackers. My son keeps yelling at me leave them you don't like goldfish crackers those are for me...lol
So good. I made this to sit out at our game day party. Noone could quit munching on them. I did add some pretzels to ours like another reviewer had said. So good. Thank you for sharing.