1/5 Photos of Seasoned Goldfish Crackers
I can't believe no one has posted this yet! These are so good. My 3 year old won't eat the plain ones out of the bag anymore because of this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place crackers in a large bowl.
- 2Combine the remaining ingredients.
- 3Drizzle over crackers and toss to coat evenly.
- 4Transfer to a large baking pan.
- 5Bake at 250 degrees for about 15 - 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 6Cool completely and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Toddler-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seasoned Goldfish Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (6138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 30933.3
- Calories from Fat 14075
- Total Fat 1563.9 g
- Saturated Fat 575.7 g
- Cholesterol 796.1 mg
- Sodium 60934.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3564.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 147.0 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 618.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix