- 2 -3 large baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter or 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine breadcrumbs and seasoned salt in large plastic bag.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise in wedges. Roll pieces in melted butter or canola oil.
- Add a few potatoes to the bag and shake to coat. Place potatoes skin down on the baking sheet.
- Bake until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes (depending on thickness and oven).