Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Taste of Home
- 3 (6 ounce) packagesbite-sized cheddar cheese fish crackers
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 3 teaspoons dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- Place crackers in a large bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and drizzle over crackers.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to 2 ungreased baking pans and bake at 250 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container.