Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These look like a yummy snack!
- 3 (6 ounce) packagescheddar cheese goldfish crackers
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 3 teaspoons dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- Place the crackers in a large bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over the crackers and toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to two ungreased 15 by 10 inch baking pans; bake at 250 for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container.
Had these at Christmas and what a hit they were, Did'nt change a thing except I doubled the recipee.
I went to add this recipe and saw that it was all ready posted. This is a great snack mix that we enjoy very much!
AWESOME! I made these for Thanksgiving and Christmas this year and both times there were NONE left!!