1/4 Photos of Seasoned Croutons
From Taste of Home June/July 2006. I added more garlic and onion powder to ours to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In an ungreased 9 X 13 X 2 pan, combine all ingredients except bread.
- 2Place in a 300 degree oven until butter is completely melted.
- 3Remove from oven and stir to mix.
- 4Add bread cubes and toss to coat well.
- 5Bake for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- 7Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seasoned Croutons
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.5
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 375.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g