Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a twist on the traditional recipe. I did not have the Ranch Seasoning, but I did have a package of "Salsa" seasoning mix. Turned out excellent. I hope you like. I used Saltine crackers, but there is no reason you can't use any you have on hand.
- Preheat oven 250 degrees.
- Mix season together with salsa mix.
- Place crackers in ziploc bag and pour seasoning over crackers.
- Mix well.
- Lay single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Let rest.
- * I have no idea about the servings, I just had to put something" -- .