Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A quick and tasty spread for anything you may think of. I eat it with toasted english muffins when I'm running out the door, easy finger food that way. Cook time is chill time, servings depend on what you eat it with. I sometimes add fresh fruits and adjust the seasonings to compliment the fruit ( cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, almond or vanilla extract )
- 1 (16 ounce) carton small curd cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon caraway seed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- buttermilk, as needed for moisture if too thick
- Combine all the ingredients in a glass serving bowl, stirring well to combine.
- Adjust seasonings if needed, add buttermilk as needed, recombine.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve with veggie sticks, bagels, crackers, tortilla chips etc.