1/1 Photo of Seasoned Cornmeal Breading in a Jar
Marsha D.'s Note:
This is a great gift to give for the holidays. Can be used for fish or poultry. NOTE: This recipe will make alittle over 1 pint jar. Extras could be used for your own use, if making for gifts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and blend well.
- 2Place in a pint jar and seal.
- 3Attach a gift tag with the following instructions:.
- 4Lightly beat 2 eggs in shallow dish. Dip seafoods or poultry in egg mixture and shake off excess. Dredge in cornmeal mixture. Pan fry in oil until done depending on meat used.
- 5NOTE: you can also add other spices to your own taste depending on meat used.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seasoned Cornmeal Breading in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 887.1
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10138.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 176.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.6 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 25.1 g