Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
The boys (my students) fired up the BBQ last nite and cooked for themselves. One of the things they made was corn on the cob, which did not have much flavor, thus this recipe was quickly created....
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened (I used my recipe Better Butter-My Way #117086)
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon orange zest, fresh (always have some in freezer)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons savory seasoning, # 157536
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion, finely minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- Mix all ingredients in small saucepan and heat over medium-low, stirring frequently.
- After butter is melted and all is mixed through, remove from heat and allow to sit in saucepan at least ten minutes before using.
- Turned out this was great on the chicken also. I had to go back and make another batch!