1/2 Photos of Seasoned Breadcrumbs
Although it is quicker to buy bread crumbs already seasoned, sometimes I like to put my own touch to them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat garlic oil over med-high heat.
- 2Add garlic and saute until pale gold.
- 3Add bread crumbs seasoned with salt/pepper.
- 4Lower heat to med
- 5Cook until crumbs are toasted (2-3 mins).
- 6Pour into bowl and toss well with parsley, lemon zest and cheese.
- 7Put in a tightly sealed jar and refrigerate. Will keep for several days.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seasoned Breadcrumbs
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.7
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 2270.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: