1/1 Photo of Seasoned Breadcrumbs
This is our all-purpose recipe for breadcrumbs. We have used these to coat chicken and pork chops. We also use them in any savory recipe that calls for breadcrumbs. My fiance and I work this recipe together. I gather the spices and he operates the hand processor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pulse the bread in a food processor until they are crumbs.
- 2Add in the spices and either mix by hand or give another pulse in the processor.
- 3Notes: We use a hand processor and stop when we get to coarse crumbs.
- 4We add the spices straight to the processor and get the crumbs down to a slightly less coarse grind. We still don't go down to a fine grind though.
- 5We have found that when coating chicken or pork chops that the coarser grind makes for a really neat crunch.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seasoned Breadcrumbs
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.3
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1375.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 14.6 g