Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Paula Deen magazine 2009.
- 4 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, combine beans, tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
- Cook over low heat until heated through.
I used this as a side dish with chicken enchiladas and my family liked it (and they have no problems telling me when they don't) I halved the recipe and it easily fed my crew of five with a little leftover. It's an extremely easy recipe which is an added bonus.