Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I made up this recipe one night to have with my Spinach, Mushroom & Bacon Stuffed Flank Steak. These potatoes are easy to make and full of flavor.
- 8 red potatoes, cut into quarters.
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- olive oil, to coat
- Mix potatoes, soup and salad dressing mix in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil until potatoes are lightly coated.
- Transfer mixture to a large casserole dish.
- Bake 350 for 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours, or until done.
These were very quick and easy to make. Served with recipe#177717 and recipe#247629. Made for 2008 All New Zaar Cookbooks Tag.
Nice flavor these baked potatoes had. I used Recipe #81338 and Recipe #153788 that I had made up and stored for future times. Turned out GREAT!! Baked only for 45 minutes in my oven. Thanks for sharing the recipe :)