Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A unique recipe using crushed seasoned stuffing mix and butter to coat the potato wedges.
Make and share this Seasoned Baked Potato Wedges recipe from Food.com.
- 3 baking potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Lightly butter a 15 x 10" baking pan.
- Cut each potato lengthwise into eight equal wedges and set aside.
- In shallow dish, mix stuffing mix, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper.
- Dip each wedge into melted butter, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place wedges in pan and pour remaining butter around them.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until fork tender.
My son and I really liked this. Better when eaten hot.