- 2 large baking potatoes, cut into thin strips (skin on)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl mix the cheese, pepper, paprika, salt and garlic powder.
- Add the potatoes and toss until well coated.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the potatoes and toss until coated.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes and turn the fries over.
- Bake an additional 10 - 15 minutes, until fries are golden brown and tender.