1/1 Photo of Seasoned Baked Fries
Spicy, crispy and healthier than fried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degees.
- 2Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- 3In a large bowl mix the cheese, pepper, paprika, salt and garlic powder.
- 4Add the potatoes and toss until well coated.
- 5Drizzle the olive oil over the potatoes and toss until coated.
- 6Spread the potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes and turn the fries over.
- 8Bake an additional 10 - 15 minutes, until fries are golden brown and tender.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seasoned Baked Fries
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.1
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 335.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g