Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Spicy, crispy and healthier than fried.
- 2 large baking potatoes, cut into thin strips (skin on)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl mix the cheese, pepper, paprika, salt and garlic powder.
- Add the potatoes and toss until well coated.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the potatoes and toss until coated.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes and turn the fries over.
- Bake an additional 10 - 15 minutes, until fries are golden brown and tender.
These are delicious! And sooo easy!
Good flavor, but they stuck to the foil. I ended up wasting a lot trying to peel them off. If I make them again, I'll just spray the pan instead of using the foil.
So when I first looked at this recipe I thought hmm these would be pretty good. Was I wrong! These were the best fries Ive ever had! They were perfectly crunchy, the skin was wonderful while the inside was a fluffy cloud of delicious! I omitted the parm and used foil but just put a bit of olive oil on it before adding the fries. They were WONDERFUL! Oh, I also soaked the cut potatoes in baking soda water to clean them and thoroughly dried them. Thank you Sandy!