Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
I made this tonight for supper. It smells great while its baking. Easy too.
- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut in quarters
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut up
- Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, blend to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- cajun seasoning, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- 5 ice cubes
- squeeze butter
- Place chicken parts in a foil lined 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Throw carrots and potatoes on top.
- Squeeze butter over top. About 2-4 tablespoons.
- Sprinkle top with garlic powder, onion powder, cajun seasoning and Mrs. Dash. Place an ice cube in each corner and one towards the middle.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for about an hour at 350.
- After an hour, remove top foil cover and continue to cook uncovered at 350 for about 15-20 minutes or until thickest pieces of meat reach 160 degrees.