Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
- 2 lbs peeled large raw shrimp
- 1 cup bottled caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place all ingredients in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish, tossing to coat.
- Bake 18 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring after 9 minutes.
- Serve with crusty French bread.
Made this for your Week 6 Football Pool win. Enjoyed by the family and our dinner guests. Especially me, very quick & easy.