1/7 Photos of Seaside Pasta Salad
2 hrs 30 mins
This came from an old newpaper clipping - it's a yummy summery meal-in-a-bowl salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package macaroni (small shells or elbows)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- 1 lb cooked shrimp
- 3 tablespoons French dressing
- 1Cook the macaroni according to package directions; drain, rinse with cold water, and drain well.
- 2Toss macaroni with oil and lemon juice. Add celery, green pepper, and onions.
- 3Make dressing by combining yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, hot pepper sauce, and parsley. Toss with chilled macaroni. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 4Cook broccoli until tender-crisp; drain and cool.
- 5Put shrimp and broccoli in a bowl and toss with French dressing. Cover and chill.
- 6About 1/2 hour before serving, add broccoli/shrimp mixture to macaroni and toss lightly. Chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seaside Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.9
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 249.0 mg
- Sodium 1877.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 38.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: