Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from a Remax flyer in the mail.
- 1 lb cod or 1 lb sole
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- ground pepper, to taste
- lemon juice, to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups medium shrimp, cooked (shelled and deveined)
- dill or parsley, chopped
- Wipe fish with a damp cloth.
- Cut into serving pieces or cubes.
- Saute onion in butter until soft but not browned.
- Add garlic and fish.
- Heat to simmer.
- Cook for 10-20 minute depending on what type of fish used and the size of the pieces.
- Fish should be just tender and flake easily.
- Don't overcook.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with a little lemon juice.
- Mix sour cream and mustard.
- Just before serving, add sour cream mixture and shrimp to casserole.
- Heat just until hot iwthout stirring.
- Top with dill or parsley.