Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
We love this recipe! Who can resist rotini pasta, fresh tomatoes and creamy Alfredo sauce baked with loads of shredded cheese? Add a small side salad and you've got the perfect dinner.
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) containerrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 cups provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1 tablespoon progresso Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaf, chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 2-quart casserole, set aside.
- In large saucepan, cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- In medium bowl, stir milk into Alfredo sauce.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons basil, the cheese and 1 cup of the tomatoes.
- Pour mixture into casserole.
- Sprinkle with remaining tomatoes.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- In small bowl, mix bread crumbs and one tablespoon basil, sprinkle over top.