Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy and Quick!
- 6 pork loin chops or 6 pork rib chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup hot water
- Place chops in a heavy cast-iron skillet.
- Combine all remaining ingredients.
- Pour over chops.
- Bake, uncovered at 375 F for one hour.
I've been making these forever. I first found the recipe in a Country Extra (1992) magazine and have been enjoying them ever since. Glad to see it posted here as my copy had become a bit tattered and I came here to post for safe keeping. These chops are super easy to make and they are extremely tender and moist. The sauce has a tiny kick to it so if you want extra heat, kick up the chili powder a bit. Also, I just throw mine in a 13x9 baking dish and they do just fine.