- 2 cups water
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce, any kind
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 20 frozen italian style meatballs or 20 regular meatballs, 1 inch in diameter
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat water and pasta sauce to boiling in 12 inch skillet.
- Stir in macaroni, meatballs, onion and pepper.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat to medium-low heat.
- Cover and cook about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally and scrape pasta to prevent from sticking until pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle top with cheese.